Dodge Dakota R/T Club Cab Specifications
- Assembly Plant: Dodge City (Warren, Michigan)
- Introduction Date: Spring, 1998
- EPA Vehicle Class: Club Cab Compact Pickup
- 5.9 liter Magnum V-8, 250 horsepower (186 kW), 345 lb.-ft. of torque (468 N-m).
- Electronic 4-speed automatic transmission (46RE) with limited-slip differential.
- Two-door club cab. All steel body-on-frame.
- Front: Upper & lower “A” arms, Coil springs, Gas charged shock absorbers, 15 mm stabilizer bar.
- Rear: Live axle, 4-leaf longitudinal springs, Gas-charged shock absorbers, 19 mm stabilizer bar.
- Type: Power rack & pinion
- Overall ratio: 14.8:1 Turning diameter: 41.2 ft. (12.6 m) – club cab
- Four-wheel ABS, Front Disc, Rear Drum
Dimensions (Inches) Club Cab:
- Wheelbase: 131 in. (3327 mm) Overall length: 215.1 in. (5464 mm)
- Overall width: 71.5 in. (1816 mm) Overall height: 65.7 in. (1669 mm)
- Box: 6.5 ft. (2.0 m)
- Front track: 61.5 in. (1562 mm) Rear track: 62.5 in. (1588 mm)
- Wheels: 17 x 9 in. Cast Aluminum Tires: 255/55 R17